URGENT RECRUITMENT - Sales Executive (update 31/12/2014)
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HORECA SALES EXECUTIVE
- Q'ty: 1 person
- Expanding sales of Kitchenware made of Melamine for Horeca channel (Hotel, Restaurant, Cafeteria) in HCMC and nearby provinces
- Finding, develop & Control the target customers
- Control Credit
- Organize & execute sales & marketing activities
- Education background: College or University – Economy or trading or any relevant departments.
- Experience: 02 years or above
- Hard working, out-going personality, and with strong sense of responsibility
- Working place: Binh Duong Province and District 3 – HCMC
URGENT RECRUITMENT - Chief Financial Officer (expired)
Srithai (Vietnam) company limited is a foreign company with 100% direct investment from Thailand. We specialize in plastic products with three main business units include: Plastic Injection, Melamine and Beverage Packaging. And our business are being expanded in both Binh Duong and Vietnam Northern (VSIP II in Bac Ninh). To respond our company’s expansion, we needs to recruit Chief Financial Officer (CFO), who will work at Head Office, located in Song Than 1 IP, Binh Duong province.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Or contact to (+84) 650 3790 023-024 Ext. 150
Below is job description of the position.
- Male / Female age over 35 years.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business Administration.
- Possessing at least 10 years of commercial finance and accounting experiences, plus 5 years of experience at a management level from manufacturing or trading industry preferably in plastic and melamine business.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Familiar with computerized accounting system as a user.
- Possessing local financial reporting and International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) / tax experience with analytical and management skill.
- Direction and control of all finance & accounting matters including financial planning and management, supporting for the business & strategic decision, taxation, establishing and implementing the internal control system and management information system, and liaison with financial institutions and investor.
- Formulate and co-ordinate long-term and short-term business and financial plans as well as annual budgets.
- Prepare financial report to management on monthly, quarterly and annual basis including analysis report.
- Prepare financial report under the rules and regulations of government, including for group purpose.
- Manage and control all accounting, internal control systems and procedures to conform with standard statutory and corporate requirements as well as to maximize effectiveness.
- Ensure that the full set of accounts are prepared and maintained on timely basis and are in accordance with the corporate requirements and professional standards.
- Ensure that the prime records of accounts are maintained to a high level of accuracy and are up-to-date at all times.
- Improve and monitor the implementation of an effective and efficient system.
- Improve and direct the internal control system to ensure that it is maintained at an acceptable standard.
- Manage a computerized accounting system and ensure the efficiency of software applications and hardware (if any).
- Oversee tax and corporate matters by supervising and controlling the payment of all company tax obligations as required by laws.
- Keep well-informed on any development in terms of company taxation and relevant legal matters.
- Maintain payroll system and record.
- In consultation with GD, control the company’s financial planning, cash flow and fund flow management and foreign exchange management.
- Prepare and analyze annual budgets, projection and capital expenditure plans.
- Be responsible for the treasury function: evaluate and manage cash resources, keep management well-informed on cash resources available and advise on funding requirements and also ensure that funds are deposited to optimize interest earning.
- Develop budgetary control: monitor actual performance against budget in all areas of the operations and provide relevant reports giving comments on variances on monthly / quarterly basis.
- Supervise the maintenance of all financial records and prepare routine and ad hoc financial and management reports for internal use.
- Liaison and negotiate with financial institutions and investor.
Purchasing and Collection
- Monitor the purchasing of items consumed within the company.
- Develop and maintain credit and billing control procedures to minimize delay in cash and debt collection, as well as handle control reporting.
IT & MIS
- Liaison with GD and line managers as well as external consultants in the development and maintenance of the software applications and hardware.
- Coordinate and consult with all concerned in the design of the computerized accounting system.
- Supervise and monitor the implementation and effective maintenance of the computerized accounting systems.
- Improve the management information report structure and manage and develop the MIS in order to strengthen the company’s operations.
- Ensure the efficiency of the monthly reports in determining and reporting on key statistics to present the current and likely future performance of the company.
- Set up policy and operation guidelines of, but not limited to, finance & accounting, purchasing, collection and IT functions including control and oversee the performance of all finance & accounting, purchasing, collection and IT personnels.
- Determine the quality and number of staff required to ensure effective operation of the finance & accounting dept. including purchasing, collection and MIS.
- Direct, monitor and evaluate the performance of finance & accounting dept., purchasing, collection and IT staff and approve the decision in recruiting staff of these departments.
- Review and improve the administration system including purchasing, billing and shipping system, filing and documentation system.
- Coordinate with Head Office in Thailand.
- Liaison with Government Agencies including review all necessary documents or reports as legally required for submission.
- Perform other duties as required by GD.